ADOBONG KANGKONG (WATER SPINACH) recipe
1 bundle of kangkong, (cut up, remove hard stalks and damaged leaves)
1 cup ground pork
1/2 cup soy sauce (or bagoong sauce)
1/8 cup vinegar
1/8 cup water
1/2 head garlic, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp. cooking oil
How to cook ADOBONG KANGKONG (WATER SPINACH)
Procedure and cooking instructions:
1. Washed well the cut up kangkong leaves and stems/stalks. Drain and set aside.
2. In a pan over medium flame, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and ground pork until light brown.
3. Pour in soy sauce (or bagoong sauce), vinegar, water and let it boil then pour in kangkong stalks/stems.
4. Sprinkle with salt (if still needed) and pepper and cook for at least 2 minutes then add the kangkong leaves and stir to mix with other ingredients.
5. If the taste is okay and the kangkong leaves are wilted, remove from heat at once so it won't overcooked.
6. Put in a serving platter and serve hot with plain rice.
- How to cook ARROZ CALDO (Broth/Soup Rice)
- How to make BUKO FRUIT SALAD (Filipino dessert)
- How to bake CASSAVA CAKE (Filipino dessert)
- How to cook GINATAANG BILO-BILO (Rice Balls with Coconut Milk)
- How to make HALO-HALO (Filipino cold dessert mix)
- How to cook LECHE FLAN (Philippine version)
- ADOBONG KANGKONG (WATER SPINACH)
- ADOBONG MANOK (Filipino National Dish)
- ADOBONG PUSIT
- BEEF STEAK
- FILIPINO STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- GINISANG AMPALAYA NA MAY ITLOG (sauteed bittermelon with egg)
- GINISANG MUNGGO (Sauteed Mung Beans)
- GINISANG UPO (Sauteed White Squash)
- KARE-KARE (Filipino dish - stew)
- MECHADO (Filipino style)
- PAKBET or PINAKBET (Ilocano dish)
- PANCIT BIHON GUISADO
- PANCIT PALABOK
- PHILIPPINE SPRING ROLLS (Lumpiang Shanghai)
- PORK BINAGOONGAN
- SINIGANG NA BANGUS (Filipino soup dish)
- SINIGANG NA HIPON
- SINIGANG NA TILAPIA (Tilapia fish sour soup)
- SPAGHETTI (Filipino Style)
ALPHABETICAL LISTING OF ALL MY BLOGS